Sunday, November 4, 2007

What to write in you blog. IV. New teacher.

It is difficult to start a new thing. It is also difficult to continue doing a new thing. But once you start writing your blog, you should keep writing it. Now I am thinking how I can keep my motivation.

The biggest motivation for me to write blog is the desire to be able to comprehend English. I have been struggling with this language for quite a long time, but still far away from comprehending it.

I am thinking that I may use blog as new tool to study English more efficiently. For instance, 5 years ago, I had to go to school or see private teacher to learn English, but now the Internet can be my teacher. The readers of this blog can be a teacher: Please explain me the grammatical errors in this blog. If you are good at explaining the errors, I will ask you to be my personal teacher via the Internet (It will be a good and easy part time job at home for you).

No comments: