Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Facebook vs LinkedIn

Facebook and LinkedIn are popular social network services (SNS) in the United States. Facebook is getting more and more popular recently. Early adapters or people who love new stuff would like Facebook since it is intensively changing and introducing new services. But since it is developing, Facebook usually contains a lot of bugs which annoy you.

Interesting thing is that I usually find friends elder than me on Linkedin and ones younger than me on Facebook. Since LinkedIn is for established and professional people, it is convincing. But these facts indicate that my age is just between young and established people. I do not know if I want to stay young or to get established soon.

These are links to my facebook and LinkedIn pages.






View Takuya Sakaguchi's profile on LinkedIn

No comments: