Friday, December 14, 2007

2008 Presidential Election.

Among candidates for the 2008 presidential election, Barack Obama is my most favorite one. His political vision is very similar to that of mine. Although I do not think that he will get strong enough support to be the Democratic presidential nominee in 2008, I still support him and donated some money for him (Go Obama!).

I personally do not like Hillary Clinton as much as Bill Clinton. I liked Bill Clinton very much but I am bit doubtful that Hillary will be a good president. Although she would be much better president than George W. Bush, I bet.

I usually like the Democratic party more than the Republican party, but I like Rudy Giuliani. I respect the way he acted after the 9/11 incident. He is likely to be the Republican nominee, which is good news for me.

No comments: