Sunday, October 21, 2007

What to write in your blog. III. Why you write it.


I am now thinking why should I write my blog. What is the benefit of doing it?

First, writing is learning. Human brain is designed to learn things in an output dependent manner. Writing is a good output, therefore you will learn more as you write more. I would like to keep learning things, and this is the biggest motivation for me to write my blog.

Second, writing blog will advance my reading skill, I believe. You need to read a lot to write. It is like breathing: you need to inhale air a lot to exhale them. It is also like breathing for me that I need to keep reading and writing all the time to be alive. I would like to breath well to stay healthy. Indeed, breathing in English is a big exciting challenge fore me.

No comments: