Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Vegan -day 6-

I wrote:

Write things that no one else knows as everybody else can easily understand.
To achieve this, I will descriptively write what happened to me after becoming a vegan. Because I am the only one who knows what happened to my body.

4 days after I had started vegan diet, there was a striking change in my body. At day 4, I felt really terrible due to severe headache. I did not understand what was going on and my body was so weak at that day. My pee smelled really badly all day long. It smelled really stingingly, which I have never smelled in my life before. I was confused and became really anxious that I might get sickness due to unusual foods.

However, at day 5 morning, everything was cleaned up. My headache was gone and my pee did not smell anymore. Indeed, I felt real health in me. I've never felt this health and happiness before. I think around day 4, I was going through detox process in which the liver cleans up the poison accumulated in my body.

No comments: