Monday, February 25, 2008

Favorite minor web page. 43 Things.

43 Things has been famous among particular people, but I did not know about this service until last month. I am now using this service for a month, and I really like it.

In the 43 Things, you will share your personal 43 goals (See my goals if you are interested). You will share all process toward the goals in the site with others. Then people will inspire you to encourage achieving the goals.

I like this service because the community is so kind and supportive. As 43 Things is getting more popular, the community could change in the near future (growth can attract evil people too). However, at this moment, most of people in the 43 Things are very heartwarming. You can try this service by yourself.

43 Things;
http://www.43things.com/

No comments: