Thursday, February 14, 2008

Become a powerful public speaker.

I am a member of the Toastmaster International. This club is helping people practice the public speaking, communicating and leader ship skills. For me, public speaking in English is a big challenge, and attending the club has been a good practice.

I know my English still has a lot of problems. However, I believe that if I could recognize these problems properly, I would be able to fix it soon. The toastmaster club is, at this point, helping me to recognize my English imperfection.

If you are in the Bay Area and want to practice the public speaking skill, you can visit our club on Wednesday.

The San Francisco Renaissance Toastmaster Club
When: Every Wednesday, 6:15-7:30 pm
Where: The Embarcadero YMCA Board Room
(169 Steuart St., between Mission and Howard)
Guests are always welcomed.

No comments: