Tuesday, December 30, 2008

No more car for us.

I do not like cars. I do not like driving a car, neither. Although, I do have a car which I drive everyday (I've never had any car accident, so I am a good driver, though), and I am counting on it so heavily to live in this city.

As all of us know, driving a car consumes a lot of oil, which will eventually damage our environment. Amount of oil exist is limited, and I do not know it is fair that one or two generations consume all the oil on this planet. However, in the States, it is almost impossible to live without cars. I getting tired of this situation.

In Tokyo or New York city, you don't need a car to live at all. I like those environments. At least, we should develop a better public transportation system in big cities. Indeed, we should reform our road to bicycle friendly way (It is too dangerous yet to bike in the states).

No comments: