Monday, July 21, 2008

Shazam, new way to dicover music.

I finally upgrade my iPhone to ver 2.0. and I am loving this upgrade. As you know, iPhone2.0 can download many software which run on iPhone. I fond that one of the free software for iPhone2.0, called Shazam, is awsome.

Shazam will identify music for you. For instance, when you like a song played on a radio, you let iPhone record the the song for 10 seconds then the Shazam will automatically identify the music (titile, artist and an album record the song). The beauty of this software is that once you identify the music, you can directly buy the song through iTune by pushing one button.

A year ago, identifying a song played on a radio was difficut task. However, it is now a very easy task with a great help from iPhone and Shazam.

2 comments:

cole said...

got my iphone Schazam yesterday, its amazing ,

T.F. Sakaguchi said...

Hi Cole,
yeah, you got an iPhone! I agree that its amazing.