Tuesday, July 8, 2008

How to keep stamina during weight loss phase.

At the beginning of this year, I planed to loose 30 lbs before a full marathon on December. Thus I supposed to loose 3 lbs per month. However, since I am running very seriously these days, I lost almost 9 lbs last month.

This is not good at all. If you loose weight too fast, your body will loose its stamina. In fact, this month, I am having trouble in running long distance without walking breaks. My stamina was significantly reduced last month. Indeed, I think I experienced weak depression due to too rapid body weight loss.

Of course, when it comes to running, the lighter body weight the better. However, I cannot loose stamina or endurance to prepare for a marathon. It becomes my current important task to figure out how to reduce my body weight without reducing the stamina. At least, I decide not to loose more than 4 lbs per month from now on.

2 comments:

harry said...

There are various online sources to provide you informative details on FDA approved weight loss pills as well as information on pills and tablets available in the pharmaceutical market that are capable of successfully relieving you from the grip of erectile dysfunction and depression. But the online pill destination http://www.pill-care.com is somewhat unique as it makes a whole array of information available to you, including details on the highly popular pills and tablets, testimonials as well as news on the latest tidbits of the pharmaceutical market. Log in to the website and get hold of relevant pill-care details.

Anonymous said...

I got there lots of helpful content and great information. Thanks a lot for your help.
www.just4ubootcamp.com