Thursday, April 17, 2008

Millions of excuses.

There are millions of excuses why you don't run today. You are always busy at your work and everything. You always face family emergencies, or your health emergencies. Your condition is not always as good as when you are very young. There are millions of excuses why you just stay home today. Instead, there is only one reason why you do run today. You run because you decided to run.
Otherwise, you will never have any chance to run in this crazy world.

For me, running everyday is the training to survive my life. There are millions of incidents that will make me unhappy, however there are only few chances that can make me happy. I have to be very patient to tolerate unhappiness and be very careful not to miss the chance to success.

No comments: